Saturday, March 13, 2010

About Me- Danielle the Crazy Movie Girl


Hello, my name is Danielle, and I am an obsessive movie watcher. I love movies!! I have made this blog to share what I think about the movies I watch every week, and recommend the really good ones, as well as impart my movie wisdom with you. I especially love older movies, so this blog will probably be filled with recommendations to mainly older movies from the 50's and 60's. I absolutely adore Audrey Hepburn, Cary Grant, James Stewart, Paul Newman, and of course the truly amazing Marlon Brando!! Some of my favorite movies are The Godfather, On the Waterfront, The African Queen, Roman Holiday, The Philadelphia Story, and most of all Casablanca; so if you haven't seen any of these movies I highly recommend that you go rent them this very minute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment